The EdPsych Psycholinguistics Lab is always looking for undergraduate research assistants eager to get involved in psycholinguistics research.
Undergraduate research assistants work on a number of different tasks in the lab such as:
- Conducting experiment sessions
- Assisting with data entry and analysis
- Providing feedback and suggestions on experiment materials
- Maintaining lab equipment
- Attending bi-weekly lab meetings to learn more about getting involved in research
Undergraduate research assistants have a very important role in our lab, and being a research assistant is a great experience for students planning to go onto graduate school or pursuing a career in research.
If you are interested in joining the lab, please click on this link to fill out the application, and we will contact you as soon as possible.